Saturday, November 29, 2008

Boys Will Be Boys

Mario and Frankie recently discovered that they could use our digital camera. Once or twice they asked permission to take a picture of me or Beni, but last night when I went to upload some legitimate photos onto the computer I found a bunch of photos that had obviously been taken when the adults of the house were unaware. Here are just a few:






This shot was taken of the t.v. during a show called "Chowder" on Cartoon Network.






Another t.v. shot. This one was taken during "Yo Gabba Gabba".





A video game scene on the computer.






The inside of one of my children's mouths.






This look says it all - "Gee, Frankie, isn't playing with expensive electronic equiptment behind our parents' backs fun?!!"
The next is the one that set off the mental alarm - NO MORE CAMERA for anyone under 39!















If boys will be boys, and THIS is how boys will be, then why couldn't God have sent me at least one girl?





















































































































































1 comment:

Mishelle said...

I'm right there with you on Why didn't I get a least one girl!! Cute story though...I'm thinking maybe girls wouldn't give us as much material!