Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Latest Obsession

My latest obsession has been watching the daily non-progress of my eyebrows and eyelashes. I have researched it on the web, and they do take longer to grow back than the hair on my head, but I'm ready to have them back!

My other newest obsession is Pinterest and the combination is lethal. I find myself scrolling through pictures in the "Hair and Beauty" section looking for the perfectly-shaped eyebrow to model my own after when they grow in. Below is one of my faves:


When I watch t.v., I find myself looking at every female actress's eyes and admiring their make up, wishing I had eyelashes, too.

Maybe this is just my way of keeping distracted and not thinking about my up-coming surgery in less than a week. Maybe, but maybe not. I just really want my eyebrows and eyelashes back!




1 comment:

Diane said...

I will need to check out this site. I would love to make up my eyes like that but boy would I get questioned - Where you going? Who are you meeting? I'm lucky if I remember blush and undereye cover in the morning. I go for the less is more. Which means, Fran, you are BEAUTIFUL! love you