Saturday, July 30, 2011

Good News

I am happy to post a piece of good news to show you all that your positive thoughts and prayers are working! Keep them coming!

Last night at 8:30 p.m. my breast surgeon, Dr. Fredrickson, called me to let me know that all of the biopsy tissues taken Thursday morning came back benign! Not only is it good news that my left breast got the all-clear, but it is also great and reassuring to me that my doctor is caring enough to call me at 8:30 on a Friday night, when her work day should be long-over, to give me this news.

I know I am blessed in so many ways.

8 comments:

Tammy and Mark said...

Yeah for GOOD NEWS!!! And yeah for a good doctor!!!

Tringali Family said...

That is good news! And what a great doctor. When I had my spleen removed years ago, the anesthesiologist called me the night before to see if I had any questions or concerns about the surgery the next day. I was so surprised to hear from him and to know he cared. It made the whole experience a lot better.

Nancy said...

Phew!! Good news indeed!

Mishelle said...

Awesome news! What a great doctor! A great team to take care of you can make the whole eperience more tolerable!

Anonymous said...

GREAT NEWS ! ;-)

Love ya kido,

Debbie

Julie said...

Yay!

Rosie said...

always great to hear good news,and a very deserving child of god.luv u franny.

Rosie said...

im so happy to hear that i will call nona and tell her.