Friday, October 10, 2008

Decisions, Decisions

Okay. So I hate when Beni asks the dreaded question, "What should we have for dinner?" HATE IT! Most of the time, the meal in questions is a day or several hours away and I could care less. When my mom was here this summer, I said to her that #1: I wish I had a personal chef, like Oprah has, who would cook me low-fat, healthy, yummy meals and I would just be surprised at what was in front of me when I sat at the table and #2: eating intraveinously would also be nice. Having to think about eating makes me crazy. I wish I didn't have to eat! (Though once it's in front of me I can really chow down!) So the question is now being passed along to you, family and friends - "What should the Manzellas have for dinner tonight?" Pass along any great recipes you have, keeping in mind that quick and easy preparation and cook time are essential for our busy schedules.

No comments: