Friday, August 12, 2011

Susan G. Komen 5K

I am so flattered and honored that one of my besties, Jennifer Archer, started this for me. I haven't seen many responses on Facebook where she advertised this, so I am cutting and pasting it here! I don't know how I will be feeling to do a 5K at the end of September, so don't know if I will be there to walk, but I definitely want to be at the finish line to thank my friends! If you are in the area, and would like to walk, let me know and I can pass the word along to Jennifer. I believe she said it was a $30. registration fee which I am sure goes to support the cure!

Sunday, September 25th Susan G. Komen 5k in Lombard (Yorktown Mall). Join the team I started Friends of Francesca!

2 comments:

Tammy and Mark said...

How WONDERFUL!!! I wish I could be there and be apart of your support group. Thank you to your friends that are doing this!

Tammy and Mark said...

I went and visited the web-site

http://chicagoland.info-komen.org/site/TR/RacefortheCure/HIL_ChicagolandAreaAffiliate?team_id=177520&pg=team&fr_id=2251

& was happy to find that even though I can't join the team I could make a donation. Here's to helping Jennifer raise $1,000 to fight breast cancer!!!